At Plantscaping and Blooms our primary objective is to accomplish work in the most professional manner possible and to give our customers more than they expect in terms of service and quality workmanship.
We are a family-owned, Female Business Enterprise corporation, celebrating our 35th year in business. Currently the 15th largest Interior Landscaping company in the nation, Plantscaping is recognized for our committed approach to a variety of projects. Providing creativity, exceptional service, diverse capabilities and a comprehensive inventory to meet the “green” needs of many clients, Plantscaping is responsive to a range of environmental solutions.
Plantscaping is known for its ability to create the right look using the most appropriate interior plants and state of the art decorative containers and installation techniques. Taking great pride in combining experience and innovation with talent and knowledge, Plantscaping can provide practical solutions accompanied with a passion to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Our 45 member team is comprised of Certified Horticulturists, Artful Designers, Product Developers, Fabricators and Installation Engineers who are all passionate about transforming interior spaces and improving people’s daily lives. Our services include:
- Provision and development of replica plants, floral display and accessories for the Hospitality Industry.
- Design, Installation and Horticulture Services for greening interior spaces in Corporations, Lobbies, Hospitals, Hotels. From Containerized foliage to magnificent interior Gardens, we do it all and guarantee that they will flourish.
- Event and Display work for Parties, Galas, Weddings and Corporations – innovative, fresh designs that transform any room.
- Holiday décor for Corporate America – from a welcoming wreath to a full winter wonderland display-all done tastefully with an understanding of our diversities.
- Exterior containerized seasonal plantings – we make every season colorful and green and maintain it so it stays looking beautiful.
Nancy and Todd
Nancy Silverman founded Plantscaping in 1979. She realized the importance of bringing the outside “inside”. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Nancy knew that the long gray winters could be brightened and less drab by designing indoor gardens, strategically positioned foliage plants in interesting containers, colorful flowers and a service to keep everything lush and healthy all of the time. Plantscaping grew, client by client and the service base evolved as we added more divisions to provide additional environmental accoutrements. Committed and passionate about each project and each client, Nancy “grew” the business from sole proprietorship to 50 team members that services hundreds of clients.
In 1997, Todd Silverman, having grown up in the business, officially joined the firm to help expand services and further develop Plantscaping. He previously worked for two National corporations in the Detroit area, received his MBA from Weatherhead at CWRU, and continues to make education an integral part of our company. Todd is very responsive to emerging opportunities in technology and to developing strong client partnerships.